Monday, July 26, 2010

Madeit Monday

I have always had an interest in photography and used to enjoy printing my own photos in the dark room at school. I have been left my brothers digital SLR camera that he bought only months before he got sick, so now I am attempting to remember all those things I learnt in school many years ago and learn the art of photography again. I have been browsing the web, looking at blogs and finding some beautiful sources of inspiration. Here are some beautiful pics I have found on Madeit, perhaps one day I will be able to take photos that are good enough to sell on Madeit...









1 comment:

  1. Dear Lisa,

    Thankyou for my inclusion onto your blog! I am thrilled and honoured. I wish you all the best with your photographic endevours and my best advice is it is all from the heart!

    Sandra Darling xoxo

    ReplyDelete