Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Ribbons Stamp

I was very excited yesterday when I got home and found a little package from America in the post! It was my custom made stamp from Etsy seller Love to Create Stamps. I purchased this stamp to make my own swing tags for my products and also to stamp my brown paper bags ready for markets. I searched Etsy and found some great options but couldn't go past the classic wooden stamp over the more modern self inking stamp. Here are some pics of the end result, I LOVE it!


2 comments:

  1. That is a very cute stamp. I am after a new one for my store, so off to have a look. Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey!!! My Puddleducklane stamp is from the very same, what a small world! Todd did a fabulous job with yours...love it!

    Cheers Em

    ReplyDelete